Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving


We Were so excited MARCUS was able to fly and Visit us on Thanksgiving!! We were so Happy to see him it had been a long time and the Boys were so happy to see their dad!! I was so happy to see Marcus as well it is so hard for us to have him away!!
He will meet us back in Georgia on December 20th or 21st YEA Christmas Together!!

We had Thanksgiving at my Mom's house and it was so good to have the whole family together it had been like 5 months. We had so much fun watching movies projected on the wall. We had a blast!! After that we went to SURPRISE Marcus' Mom and Dad they did not know he was in town we wanted it to be a surprise and it was. We visited with them that evening. We miss being with family being away in Georgia!!

I have enjoyed being in Utah and spending time with Family!! I don't know what I would do with out Family and great Friends!!

3 comments:

Keddington Chronicles said...

Tear!! I miss you! Sometimes, I think I miss the lab, but then I remember you're not there anymore, and even though I still miss it a little, I don't miss it as much when I remember that. My hair misses you too. I told K'Lynn I didn't like my haircut, and she said: "I like it". Then I asked her if she liked it as much as when you cut it, and she said,"Well No, but it's still cute". All of these pictures of your family are so cute. I'm also almost done with this semester, and if I do well on my finals, I'll get straight A's-yey!!! Let me know if you're going to be in town at all over Christmas. I'd love to catch up with you for a bit if you have time. :)
-Angela-

Keddington Chronicles said...

Achievement days activities is me, Angela Keddington!!! Sorry, I started a new blog for achievement days' activity ideas, and apparently, my pages are haveing an identity crisis with one another!! Oh well!!!

pam said...

YAY! I was finally able to read and get all caught up on your blog. I LOVE the picture of your family at the very top. Did you get that taken while Marcus was here during Thanksgiving? So cute! We are so glad you guys are here. See you later today!


Marcus, Emilie, Branden & Anthony