Monday, December 8, 2008

DAVID ARCHULETA

So I am a David Archuleta Fan!!! Ya laugh and say that I am to old but it is true! I even bought the CD. I have had the great opportunity to see him and his family in action. What a great family! They live next Door to my Grandparents. I even saw him at church. I was so impressed that after all the fame and publicity he is the same kid. My dad was his priest leader and so we know him well. I was so impressed to see him at church and he was going to everyone talking and they were all saying that they had missed him! He was so polite. I have seen even though you may be well known you can still be the boy next door!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Wow! That is SO COOL!!! I'm a big fan of his too!

Keddington Chronicles said...

LOVE HIM!!!! I'm buying the CD as soon as I get my last final out of the way!!! :)
-Angela-

pam said...

I'm jealous that you saw him in church! I swear I saw him handing out candy to the trick-or-treaters on Halloween!!!


Marcus, Emilie, Branden & Anthony