Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Needing a New Look!

Photobucket


This is the Way to go!!!
I cant wait to see my new blog when it is finished!!
I went to school with Erin. She will do an excellent job!She is a perfectionist!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Hi Emilie,
I can't believe that I ran across your blog. I wondered what was happening in your family. I noticed that you have moved and we have also. We moved up North to Layton. I would love to keep in touch with you. I have a blog also but it is private so I will have to put in your e-mail address. Drop me a line. Also I grew up with Angela and Josh Keddington. How do you know them?
Alicia Broome.

pam said...

EM! Your fudge is AMAZING!!!!!! Seriously! Shawn and I are loving it. I need the recipe! Will you e-mail it to me or post it on your blog? It's so yummy! Also, when are you going to put pics of your new hair on the blog??? :)
LOVE YA!

pam said...

Your blog looks so cute!!! I love the new look! Erin did a great job!


Marcus, Emilie, Branden & Anthony