Pam wanted me to post a picture of my new hair do. I was at the movie Twlight and I liked Alice's hair. I called Marcus in Texas and said that I wanted to cut my hair like one of the characters on Twlight and he said Alice and I said yes how did you know and he said do it! You will look hot! I am still getting use to it and am getting better at fixing it. Tuesday, December 16, 2008
New Hair
Pam wanted me to post a picture of my new hair do. I was at the movie Twlight and I liked Alice's hair. I called Marcus in Texas and said that I wanted to cut my hair like one of the characters on Twlight and he said Alice and I said yes how did you know and he said do it! You will look hot! I am still getting use to it and am getting better at fixing it. Posted by NIXON STUFF at 1:25 PM

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Marcus, Emilie, Branden & Anthony




5 comments:
SO CUTE! I loved Alice's hair from the movie--- yours looks better!!
It looks really good Em. I also like you new blog design. Erin did a good job.
Annette
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! You're a HOT Mamma!!!! :)
So cute! I love it! I still have yet to see the movie Twilight, but I will for sure notice Alice's hair when I finally do!
Love it Em, wish I was brave enough to do something drastic. Miss you hope you have a great Christmas.
Jill
Post a Comment