Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Fun

With being away from family we are in the thinking mode of what kind of Christmas traditions do we want to do as a family. I decided that I would help the boys do some kind of Christmas craft and we would put the year on the bottom. This year we did a slanted Christmas house it turned out cute. We then made little nutcrackers. The boys each made their own they did a great job!

Last I wanted to share my handout for primary. I made little Baby Jesus and attached the note Jesus Christ is the Greatest Gift. I have fun making things.




2 comments:

JAB0218 said...

Cute crafts. You are so creative Em! I'm glad your little family can be all together for Christmas. Talk to you soon.
Love you guys
Annette

Keddington Chronicles said...

Merry Christmas!!! Love the new blog design,and LOVE the hair, very cute!!!
-Angela-


Marcus, Emilie, Branden & Anthony