LOVE your house!!! Maybe I'll ask Josh if he can join the army to hook us up with something that nice?????!!!!! :) I bet you are so happy! Congrats!!! You guys deserve your light at the end of the tunnel! -Angela-
Em - Great job on your slide show!! I really enjoyed talking with you today! I miss you guys. Your house is so cute, I love it!!! I am so glad everything is going well for you. Give the boys a hug and kiss from me. Love you guys. Annette
What a cute house! I love the South - Georgia is the best. I love how they have big porches - looks like you have a good backporch. I'm so happy for you guys.
Marcus and I were Married in the Jordan River Temple on July 5th 2000. I married the boy next door. We have Three boys Branden, Anthony and Preston. Our boys keep us busy! We love them so much and are proud of them! We have fun watching them grow.
3 comments:
LOVE your house!!! Maybe I'll ask Josh if he can join the army to hook us up with something that nice?????!!!!! :)
I bet you are so happy! Congrats!!!
You guys deserve your light at the end of the tunnel!
-Angela-
Em - Great job on your slide show!! I really enjoyed talking with you today! I miss you guys. Your house is so cute, I love it!!! I am so glad everything is going well for you. Give the boys a hug and kiss from me. Love you guys.
Annette
What a cute house! I love the South - Georgia is the best. I love how they have big porches - looks like you have a good backporch. I'm so happy for you guys.
Post a Comment