Saturday, August 30, 2008

For Y'all Who Need a Laugh!!!

For the first laugh. Just look at this High item that is hanging in our house. Top dollar for sure. I don't know where it was purchased because who ever had our house before just left it here. I mean what were they thinking. I have been thinking on what I could do to make it better. I thought of putting tin foil on the nice orange beads but I don't think that it will stay. I might just need to have it grow on me. Where should I start the biding 1,000.00.
Next for my funny Items: My boys yes I know, I think that it is great! I will not need to do wash as much. They wont get stains. Very useful but sure will be funny going to the neighbors to play. Let down: They will have a hard time making it to the restroom.This is one of the messes that my special angels made. They could not help it as we were unpacking the many boxes when we moved in. They used a forest of paper wrapping our stuff. this was not all of it.

Now we just got done with the military Kindergarten Check up for Branden. These are special glasses to pass the eye test. You will find I am missing my picture it was awful. Bad angel or something. The glasses just brought out the best in my gobble. Sorry maybe you will need to gear up for that maybe another post.

Marcus did not pass the eye exam To much laughing it made us cry.


Anthony: They said his eyes are slightly upside down. As you can see it was a big laugh.

Branden took it real calm. He was the first to try the glasses we did not know he had them on and turned around to look at him and he was just looking out the window to enjoy the view. That started it we all needed a turn. (Branden got these glasses in his gift bag at the doctors)
Anthony just decided to just be the star and be cute.
So I hope that you had a laugh. We sure laughed.






3 comments:

JAB0218 said...

I don't know it might be a fight for that beautiful light fixture!!! I think you should leave it just the way it is I'm sure it enhances the fancy features of your home. Glad all is going well. Love the glasses!
Love you guys!!!
Annette

Banham Luck! said...

First of all, I want to put in my bid for the chandelier, I will bid, $50 for to help with the removal of it! I love those glasses, the boys get their good looks from you but it looks like they get their eyes from Marcus! Glad you had a camera ready and available to catch those great shots!

MiNdY said...

Emilie Thomas! I just peeped at the Granger blog and saw your name so I had to check in on you and say Hi! So glad you are doing so good! Your boys are absolutely adorable! Congrats on your Beautiful Fam! :)

Mindy (Staker)


Marcus, Emilie, Branden & Anthony