Tuesday, July 22, 2008

On Base Adventure

We took a hike on base. The base is huge and still we have so much to see. Marcus took us on a trail that he took last summer to get to the PX to shop while he was here for training. I was amazed that the base was this big.

I then was flabbergasted that there are 3 or more lakes on base we ended up at a lake on base and watched the fish swim and the skeeter bugs.
It was so peaceful and may I say hot I was about to drip like a snow cone in Phoenix. But worse much worse I was sticky.
Also you can hunt there is a hunting ground on base and we were driving and saw four wild turkeys running across the road they are in this picture but cant see them. I was laughing at the funny turkeys but then again they were running away from us so we were not something to look at just to run from. I wish you could of seen them.
Also more pictures from base on the way I am sure of that!!!!!

3 comments:

JAB0218 said...

The base is huge. You could go there all day. What other things so they have there?
Annette

pam said...

Oh my gosh, that is NOT what I imagined the "base" to be like. You have to tell more about it and put on more pics. I can't wait to see and hear more about your house!!! YAY! What a fun way to celebrate Utah's Pioneer Day, hu?!!! (By the way, I loved your reference to "Nacho" by saying "fancy creams and lotions". Hahaha!!!!)

Keddington Chronicles said...

Hi Em, I am so glad you are all safe and sound in Georgia!!! Are you loving not working??? Just had to share, I PASSED FUNDAMENTALS OF NURSING!!!! Yea!!!! E-mail me! I'm needing a haircut right now, and kind of sad that I can't call you up to take care of that for me!! :) Oh well, I am VERY HAPPY for your new adventure!!! Take care!! -Angela-


Marcus, Emilie, Branden & Anthony