MEET CHONCHO!! This is a new member of the Nixon house hold a small Yorkie. He was the runt of the litter. He is so small we have to watch where we walk so that we don't step on him.Branden and Anthony love Choncho and are so happy to have a Pet they have been wanting a dog for quite some time.
Branden holding Choncho after a bath and then Anthony holding the little wet thing.
The Boys play with him so much they tire him out real fast. Welcome to the family Choncho!!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
CHONCHO our NEW PET
Posted by NIXON STUFF at 5:33 PM

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Marcus, Emilie, Branden & Anthony




3 comments:
How cute! I remember Murfee being that small (only 3 mos ago now he is 6.5 lbs) They are a lot of work, so you have to be consistent! I can see how a puppy is good training for couples who want to start a family....as for me and Philip it has been the best birth control EVER!!!
Your puppy is so cute. I am glad the boys have a little dog to play with. Sounds like you are soing good. Love you, Annette
CUTE!!! CUTE!!! CUTE!!! We want one of those dogs so bad!! I may not have told you, our bassett hound died in may :( So now, our miniature schnauzer, Pixi is a little lonely! We're thinking of another dog! Congrats on your cute little puppy! -Angela-
Post a Comment