My day went from the boys dressed and ready for the day. The next I knew they were like thisYou have to love the snow boots and Anthony of course is in Cowboy boots. These boys are very busy and entertaining
Marching down the side walk and having a fun time. I guess protecting the house. So you can see that the side walk is wet well then it really started to rain so it went from Army to swim. It has been a great Saturday
So the other day it was raining as well and Branden was worried about the little rose bushes in our back yard and so he helped them out.
He wrapped them with paper towels and said that he was protecting them from the bad weather. At the time I was upset at the wet towel mess but now it is funny . He was really trying to make sure the roses were ok.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Funny Funny Boys
Posted by NIXON STUFF at 4:59 PM

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Marcus, Emilie, Branden & Anthony




6 comments:
That is too funny. What cute boys! Are you guys surviving all of the rain moving up the coast?
Em - That is funny I miss hearing the funny things the boys say. Those pictures are great it looks like you have a built in swimming pool. I'm glad your rose bushes are safe thank goodness for Branden! Way to go Buddy! I'm glad you guys are doing good. Love you
Annette
Your boys are ALL boys aren't they?!?! I love that they got all dressed up in their army gear to guard your house. How cute!
HI EM!! thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.. your boys are adorable! Lucky you to live in GA, I love it there when we get to come visit Jenn in ATL. Glad Marcus is doing good- tell him congrats for me on his degree- that is fantastic! Love- Jenn
I was so excited to see your comment on my blog! Sorry I haven't reponded very quickly, my computer was broken.:(
You have such a cute family! I smil each time I think about you marrying Marcus - the boy down the street who used to send you love letters! I remember you being quite upset back then, ha ha. What a fun story to tell your kids. Tell him "hi" for me and I will be checking in often, hope you don't care if I add you to my links.
Post a Comment