
Yea so excited for our Valentine Date. We went out to eat to Red Lobster with the help of my Mom and Dad's Valentine gift card. We had fun! Our friends the Hunters watched our boys. Thanks so Much HUNTERS!!!!!!

It is so nice to have a permanent Valentine. I think that it is so funny that I married the Boy down the street! Marcus has always been my friend, neighbor and even co-worker. I moved into his Neighborhood when I was 7. I did not give Marcus a chance to date me until after his mission. If I knew back then what I know now I wonder how things would of been. But then again I think it would not of turned out the same. Things happen at the right time. I can now say that I laugh at his Bike and Skate board tricks and his many gross scabs. Marcus and I share so many stories and memories of growing up. It just keeps going into Dating, Marriage and Kids.
I am glad that my Valentine was Patient and waited for me to Fall for him.
LOVE YOU!
Our little Lover Boys had so much fun looking at all the Valentines cards that they got from school and Family. They were excited to wear their new shirts to school that Grandma got them.
4 comments:
How fun. I am glad you guys are doing well and had a good date night. The boys are so darling. I miss you guys.
Annette
How cute! That's awesome that you guys have known each other so long - and have so many memories you share together! :D
I love that you said you love having a "permanent Valentine." That's a great way to think of it. I love having one too!
I found your blog! Hope you don't mind. You are a natural blogger. Glad you guys had a good Valentine's Day. And that Valentine box you made was so cool. You are such a fun mom. Hope you don't mind if I link you. Later :)
Post a Comment