
So Branden wanted Hard boiled eggs for his after school snack. He was funny he wanted to peel them all by himself and so he said "Mom I need to break this on a rock". Then he gets it all peeled and picks a little bit of the white part off and sucks on it and said " Yep there is the cheese I can taste it Chic-e-cheese" I laughed and then the next egg he peeled he ate all the white and said " Yep here is the cheese I love this part the best it is like dried up cheese".
Did you eat chickens when you were little mom? Did they have eyes? Did they peck at you? You eat chicken all the time Branden. Like the chicken nuggets you get from McDonald's. I told him about how chicks come from eggs and then grow into chickens and then we eat them like Chicken nuggets. He said "Mom don't kill the little chicks".
Boy if only he knew that his favorite meat comes from his most favorite animal. A COW!!!!! I think I will just let this one go. He will find out some day. I just don't want to make him cry for days!!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Chicken and the Egg
Posted by NIXON STUFF at 4:35 PM

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Marcus, Emilie, Branden & Anthony




1 comments:
That is so cute and clever! "Chic-e-cheese" I love it!
Post a Comment