Sunday, February 1, 2009

I want to be a Missionary now!

This is our cute little Missionaries just before we went to church today. They make me so happy and am so very grateful for the wonderful spirits that they are. I feel so grateful that our Heavenly Father trusted me with these adorable little boys. I hope that I can raise them to one day be able to achieve the wonderful blessings that our Heavenly Father has in store for them. I hope that they stay strong to the morals and standards that they are taught .

4 comments:

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

They will make awesome Missionaries! And how handsome are they in their brite white shirts and ties! :D So cute!

kacee said...

Those are some handsome boys!

pam said...

That is the sweetest picture ever! LOVE IT!!!!! Oh man, I'm sad. We totally miss you guys. Give the boys a big hug and kiss, okay? Tell them: "bauw, bauw" from Pam and Shawn!!!!! :)

JAB0218 said...

They look so handsome, I can't beleive it. They have changed so much even since December. Hope you guys are doing well. Love you!


Marcus, Emilie, Branden & Anthony