We surprised the Hunter's at the airport. Jefferson, Amy and Kaylee. Jefferson went to Westminster with Marcus and they got stationed the same place Augusta Georgia. We are so excited that they are finally here with us. Marcus is glad to have a friend in Georgia!
From this to-
Waiting and then
They are here! We are here, we are here, we are here!!!!!
This is the boys and they were break dancing at the airport on this display kids!
We were glad to help out and surprise them. We moved to Georgia knowing not a single sole and staying in a hotel for 2 weeks and so we were able to help them out and give them the ropes of what is the best to do! Also we were glad because they had 5 suitcases and a stroller and so all of their stuff would of not fit in the car.
WE WANT TO WELCOME THE HUNTER'S AND ARE GLAD TO HAVE THEM HERE IN GEORGIA!
WE WANT TO WELCOME THE HUNTER'S AND ARE GLAD TO HAVE THEM HERE IN GEORGIA!





4 comments:
Oh good I am glad they made it and you have some more firends there. Glad you are doing good.
Love ya,
Annette
Em, you are so cute! I love the poster that you made. I'm so glad the Hunters are there! Now you can all have fun together!
I just tagged you on my blog!! So, go check it out when you have a minute.
LOVE YA!!!
We loved the surprise! Thanks again for coming to meet us!!
Thanks for taking care of my kids...I'm really glad they had friends to welcome them to Georgia!
The pictures are great--thanks for sharing.
Jenae Garner (Amy's mom)
Post a Comment