I was tagged and this is my first tag. I go to my pictures and in the fourth folder and fourth picture.
This is Branden and Baby Jackson Shawn Thomas. Branden was so excited to hold the new baby he just held him so still and looked at his cute little face and then kissed his little head. This is the oldest and youngest of the grand kids on the Thomas side. Not for long! Annette is having a baby boy.
We had a wonderful time being able to visit with Jackson for a couple of months while we were staying in Utah while Marcus was away. Jackson is growing up so fast and so darn cute he always has a smile!
I feel the blessings of our Heavenly Father when I look at his special face. Just the longing of My Brother Shawn and Sister in Law Pam wanting to have a baby and the long wait and many medical procedures they went through to get little Jack Jack here. You can really see the hand of God in his coming to earth to gain a body and especially such a LOVING MOTHER AND FATHER! to watch over this special gift!
Little Jackson is healthy and a perfect little man! I love him so much and Miss Him!
I feel the blessings of our Heavenly Father when I look at his special face. Just the longing of My Brother Shawn and Sister in Law Pam wanting to have a baby and the long wait and many medical procedures they went through to get little Jack Jack here. You can really see the hand of God in his coming to earth to gain a body and especially such a LOVING MOTHER AND FATHER! to watch over this special gift!
Little Jackson is healthy and a perfect little man! I love him so much and Miss Him!






1 comments:
Testing my blog comments there is a problem
Post a Comment