Monday, January 12, 2009

Some Crafts

I learned a new craft punch needle. It is so fun! This is the finished first project. I think it turned out pretty good for my first try. This is it up close. I did the punch needle part home sweet home then I stitched it on a pillow and added the beads as I stitched .
My mom sent me a rug to punch needle and so I am excited to start that project. Thanks Mom!


This is another school project for Branden!
Snow Man

We had fun gluing glittering and cutting.
We made it for his class to hang on the door or wall of the class room. They sent it home as a family project.

4 comments:

JAB0218 said...

That pillow is so cute. Good job! It is fun to do crafts I am excited to have a house to decorate with stuff like that, but I may have to have you make it for me!!!
Annette

Tukuafu's said...

Impressive! Love the cute Pillow and I love the look on Branden's face.. Marcus' twin!

pam said...

So cute, Em! You're so good at stuff like that!!!

LBBlum said...

Your pillow turned out adorable! I am a mother of boys too- and always like to meet other mom of boys!


Marcus, Emilie, Branden & Anthony