So after I had little Anthony, a man from my Mom's work, Wife's Mom made these cute matching sweaters for my boys. They are the ones that you zip up the back all the way up to the hat. Darling! I cant find the picture of when they were wearing them as little men but so here goes the story.
Branden came running out of his room wearing the sweater and he had it on of course backwards with the hat in the front and I looked at him and laughed and he said "Funny Jacket huh" I said it is on backwards and it zips in the back. He went searching for the tag. I said " It does not have a tag it was hand made" He said "Oh "and we got it on the right way.
Then he came to me and said this Mom did Grandma Nittle this for me? I could not stop laughing and I told him who had knit this for him when he was little. It is great that this sweater stretches now that he is 6 and not 2.
Branden came running out of his room wearing the sweater and he had it on of course backwards with the hat in the front and I looked at him and laughed and he said "Funny Jacket huh" I said it is on backwards and it zips in the back. He went searching for the tag. I said " It does not have a tag it was hand made" He said "Oh "and we got it on the right way.





2 comments:
gotta love the things kids say! He is so cute!
SO CUTE! I love it! I loved talking to you guys last night. I didn't get to talk to Branden. We'll call soon so we can talk to all of you. Love ya!
Post a Comment