Our first stop was at Sidney Nebraska we were so glad to see a bed and rest our tired little bums!! (well some slightly larger) Heheheheheh. The big attraction was Cabala's
Next stop was Bonneville Missouri and we saw the Missouri river and went through a BridgeWe then had our first stinky spot and the boys covered their noses for a long time laughing.
Next Laugh was at the gas station and seeing this truck with everything these people owned piled in the back. It was like a picture find. Can you see the 300 items and name them? Marcus said you know that you are a red neck if you can fit everything you own in the back of your truck for a move. The rope is quite a spiders web trying to keep everything in. This is a picture of St Louis Missouri. Down town and the arch is off to the left that was neat to see.
This was a cool train bridge we saw lots of trains on the drive.
This is at a lake in Kentucky we stopped to let the boys run and stretch and it was hot. I got chased by a killer Bumble BEE!!!!! it was huge and if you know me Bees are not my thing I was running all over the rocks so fast I am so surprised that I did not break by ankle and die by the bee winning.
Throwing in rocks into the river.
More driving and More driving
Taking Pictures and DrivingSomewhere between Missouri and Illinois Green Green and Green. Also the Mississippi River
This was so big it just needs to be a lake.
Tennessee was the next drive through Yea!! I was all excited to see this one I Pictured it different but it was pretty. I would of liked to take a day here but we wanted to make it to the land of Georgia.
We finally made it to Georgia Yea and we stopped in the first city there and it was OK. These next pictures are some of our first glances of Augusta Georgia. This is like a fun place with race cars and games I think Mini Golf as well
Almost to the hotel
Yea we are at the Hotel We made it to Augusta Georgia. That night I had to give Marcus a hair cut so that he could report in to the Army base. This is how you rig a haircut in a hotel.
The next day we ate at a Waffle house. We had to try it because there is one on every corner like Walgreen's in Utah
We tried Grits and had fun talking to the Cooks there. They were fun with Branden the man came up to him and asked how his eggs were and Branden said good and the man said great because I put my heart and soul into making those eggs for you. All and all we are just trying to get adjusted to the weather here and get settled. We like Georgia.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Long Drive to Georgia!!! Adventure
Posted by NIXON STUFF at 6:07 PM

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Marcus, Emilie, Branden & Anthony




3 comments:
Oh I am glad you guys are doing good. Thanks for posting those pictures it is fun to see where you have been. We got your postcard from Nebraska thanks for thinking of us. We love you guys!!
Annette
What an awesome adventure! And to think, it is only just starting for you guys! So what that a picture of Memphis or Nashville? How far was it from GA?
Shawn and I LOVED looking at these pics. I especially love the last one of the boys with their Georgia hats! SO CUTE! We miss you guys. I'm glad things are going so well. Now you have to post pics of your house and everything. LOVE YA!! Give the boys loves from ps and j.
Post a Comment