Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Military Hair Cuts

July 21st 2008 The boys were looking shaggy and we passed the military barber shop and we had an idea yep the boys got a hair cut. We took a number and then waited our turn. Branden was first.

Sorry that his was kinda dark it was from my seat across the room . They have their clippers attached to a vacuum and it sucks up the hair as it cuts he thought that was way cool. Next was peanut Anthony
He was so good to sit still for the man. In no time the boys were looking like Dad. The boys thought that was the best thing. I was kinda sad I have been the only one to cut there hair but it needed to be done and you saw from the previous pictures of hair cuts in a hotel and ya that was not fun to clean up so I got over it fast and now they are staying cool with not much hair.

1 comments:

JAB0218 said...

Cool haircuts guys! You looked like you sat so good!! I am proud of you! I am sure they don't look as cute as when your mom cuts your hair. She is the BEST!!!!
Annette


Marcus, Emilie, Branden & Anthony