Don't miss out on this! Boutique at my house!
November 14Th form 9am-2pm!
Tons of cute things. Hand made with love. Find great gifts for the hard people on your list!
Custom Made Vinyl By Say it your way!
Scentsy Wickless Candles (you will want to come and put your name in my drawing)
Baby Items
Jewelry
Hair bows
aprons
Teacher gifts
treats treats and more treats!
Tastefully Simple consultant YUM!
Stampin up and home made cards already made YES!
This list goes on so you will not want to pass by my house without dropping in!
Men don't think this is not for you. What about your WOMAN!! We can help you with that!!
SEE YOU SOON!... MARK YOUR CALENDER!
PS! If you have some homemade items you want to sell come join the fun!
ALL WELCOME!





5 comments:
I so wish I could come. I hope it goes well. At least mom will be there for your big day. Love you!!!
Annette
FUN!!!! I wish I could be there and see (I mean, BUY) all the cute things you've been working on. It looks like you'll have GREAT items there. Good luck with everything! (That is the same day as my boutique too, by the way.)
I'm excited to come and see all the cool stuff. If I had been less lame I would have joined the fun. Also, my favorite part is when you said What about your woman! We can help you with that. It was funny.
I like you.
Can I come too!! Miss you guys - way to go for planning this!
Yea!! I'm so excited! I'll be there for sure!
Post a Comment