Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Boutique Thank You

It was so fun! Thanks to all my friends for making such cute things and spending the day with me! Thanks to all of our shoppers out there!

3 comments:

Jennifer Sharpe said...

THanks for letting me participate! I had fun hanging out. I might have to take another look at your jewelry : ) It was so cute. Maybe we should have vt at your house so I can take another look : )

The Mitchells said...

It was fun! And so much cute stuff. Who knew there was so much talent living right here! Thanks for everything -- and especially your parents!

Winn Family said...

Okay seriously--I so wish i could have gone--I had a bunch of extra kids that day--but I heard it was awesome--you're such a go getter to organize that--how cool are you? WAY COOL! That's how cool!


Marcus, Emilie, Branden & Anthony