Friday, October 30, 2009

PUMPKIN PATCH!!!!





We had fun at the pumpkin patch! even better fun trying to carve the darn things. While we carved the pumpkins the boys said some funny things.
Anthony you need to get the guts out and those nuts.
The pumpkin sure does stink (Anthony)
Lets build em( Branden)
Putting the lid on the top Branden said" A picture of Health"
Hey Anthony I am digging the head out
Lets Make this pumpkin ALIVE (Branden)
Anthony SLIMY with his nose wrinkled up.
I can't touch it. Guts I need to wash my hands!! (Branden) as he is flicking pumpkin guts all around the room shaking his hand.
Anthony Come on punky

3 comments:

pam said...

Hahahaha! SO CUTE! I especially loved the list of things they said. I can totally hear them saying it. And I loved seeing the pics of all of you.
LOVE YA!

Winn Family said...

Sooo cute! I love Brandons face when he's scooping out the pumpkin goo--and you look so great in the pic with the boys at the pumpkin patch! you're cute!

Sarah said...

Those are some good pictures, showing such a range of expressions! Awesome finished products, and funny lines!


Marcus, Emilie, Branden & Anthony