Sunday, June 21, 2009

Life Before the Wii.

This is our family at putt putt outdoor fun! Yes it was hot but fun! THEN

We had a friend show our kids a fun game to play on the Wii. We have had the Wii for over a year and have not done a lot with it until MARIO CART!!!! this has been our house for over a week! We try to do something different and our boys say "When are we going home so we can play the Wii?''Well not much more to say about that! They are sure their Fathers sons!!
By the way!
LOVE YOU HONEY HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!
LOVES THE COMPUTER AND TALKING TO HIS BROTHER!
I am glad that is not all he likes !!
OR THAT COMPUTER IS GOING TO THE DUMP!!!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

We have Mario Kart as well...we also love it! Glad you're having fun.

JAB0218 said...

Hey those boys are so handsome! I miss you guys. I heard they even beat Marcus at that game!!!! Way to go Branden! Josh got a Wii for fathers day so we will definately ahve to get that game. Love you guys! Annette

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Ok - Wii Mario Kart IS fantastic!!! :D Oh that's too funny they ask to go home and play it :D

pam said...

Hahaha! Em, you're hilarious! My nephew has Mario Kart and is always asking me if I want to go over to his house to play it with him. I guess every boy (young or old) loves it!! :)

Lindsey said...

Your boys are getting so big. My family really misses you guys as neighbors.


Marcus, Emilie, Branden & Anthony