Little Choncho Turned one today! He had changed so much and is still a puppy! He loves visiters and is always happy to see and smell and kiss anyone who enters our house. Then will calm down so the visitors can visit. He was so small and now he is still small just a little older and had a color change. Happy Birthday Choncho!
The other day I found Marcus in the Kitchen! He was not frying up something in that pn he was making Tapioca in that pan. I laughed and had to take a picture and it did make a tasty treat. I hope that he makes it again!!

I gave my boys a lesson in hair cutting 101. They did pretty good and they had fun doing it!

Family Bowling! We went bowling and had fun! The kids were fun to watch!

The 4 year old Anthony silly!





7 comments:
Cute update. Anthony is so funny. Next time I come over I will have him cut my hair AND do my makeup :) Happy Birthday to cute little Choncho!
Love those lips! Miss ya!
Choncho is the cutest little dog!
Haha!!! I am sitting here smiling and laughing!!!! SO CUTE!!!! I love ALL the pictures. I miss those boys!! And you and Marcus too, of course! I tell Jackson who you all are when your pics pop up on the computer screen saver. He'll totally know who you are when you come! :)
LOVE YA!
I love that your dog's name is Choncho! He is too cute! Hope you are having fun in Georgia!
He does look like a different dog! How funny :D
And great idea teaching your boys how to cut hair! That's seriously an excellent skill to have. I try to cut Dmitri's hair - but I think I butcher it more then cut it :\
Gotta Love the lipstick! Hailie loves chonco she always asks to talk to him on the computer. Glad you guys are doing good. Can't wait to see you.
Annette
Post a Comment