HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
I CANT BELIEVE IT HAS BEEN 9 YEARS
It only seemed like the other day we were making wedding plans.
I will always remember the 4Th of July 2000.
Marcus laying on the side walk in awe that we were going to be married the next day! I don't think that we watched a single firework with the fire flies in our stomach!
I love you!
Thanks for being the Husband that you are and the wonderful father of our children!
This post could go forever.
I am glad that I will have forever to share with you!
Love, Emilie
xoxoxoxoxoOOXXOOXoxoxoX
I CANT BELIEVE IT HAS BEEN 9 YEARS
It only seemed like the other day we were making wedding plans.
I will always remember the 4Th of July 2000.
Marcus laying on the side walk in awe that we were going to be married the next day! I don't think that we watched a single firework with the fire flies in our stomach!
I love you!
Thanks for being the Husband that you are and the wonderful father of our children!
This post could go forever.
I am glad that I will have forever to share with you!
Love, Emilie
xoxoxoxoxoOOXXOOXoxoxoX





2 comments:
So sweet! Happy 9 years!!! You two are PERFECT for each other and I'm so glad you got married!!!!!
HAPPY 9 YEARS! How exciting - and what a good day to get married! :D You guys are such a cute family!
Post a Comment