So I got eaten by the Mosquito Army. I was up pretty much all last night with the itching. We had gone to our neighbors house Saturday night. They invited us out for smore's over their fire pit. It was a blast I ate way to many marshmallows. Well I was wearing flip flops. This picture is from today but yesterday I was a mess after church they all came to haunt me. My feet went up a whole size due to the swelling. I was even bitten on the bottom of my feet. I wanted to set them on fire and burn them off. Itchy feet is not very fun. I am now going to be the OFF Queen. My blood tastes to good! My wonderful husband at 3 am went to wal-mart to get me some cream to put on them. It helped until I woke up and tried to get my son ready for school and was about to scream with crawling feet. I should of took a picture yesterday to get the full effect. BUT any way Love the warm weather just not the bugs that come out! I had about 40 bites combined fun!!! I for once have c-ankles
OH MY GOSH!!!!! You poor, poor thing. I am SO SORRY. Your Mom told us about it tonight and we all felt bad for you but now having seen the picture I feel even worse. I am so sorry. I would be going crazy. I hope it goes away fast. And yes, you should totally become the OFF Queen!
I know just how you feel. When Lee and I were dating we went to river walk and both of my feet were covered with bites when I got home. It's not fun being a mosquito magnet. I hope it stops itching soon!
I didn't have anything that extreme - but when we moved into our new place here - I was attacked like crazy! I'd have like 5 bites at a time - and some were huge! I was searching to bed to make sure we didn't have spiders or bed bugs - and washing everything like crazy! but then all the sudden it all stopped and I haven't had a prob since. Oh but that's awful they're on the bottom of your feet :( A friend told me to put vinegar on them. It didn't work for me - but maybe it'll work for you? :\
Marcus and I were Married in the Jordan River Temple on July 5th 2000. I married the boy next door. We have Three boys Branden, Anthony and Preston. Our boys keep us busy! We love them so much and are proud of them! We have fun watching them grow.
8 comments:
I feel you. My blood tastes especially nice to mosquitoes as I am always the one who gets eaten alive. Adam never gets it. Sorry you are so miserable.
OH MY GOSH!!!!! You poor, poor thing. I am SO SORRY. Your Mom told us about it tonight and we all felt bad for you but now having seen the picture I feel even worse. I am so sorry. I would be going crazy. I hope it goes away fast. And yes, you should totally become the OFF Queen!
I know just how you feel. When Lee and I were dating we went to river walk and both of my feet were covered with bites when I got home. It's not fun being a mosquito magnet. I hope it stops itching soon!
That is the worst! Especially when you can't sleep. I am a mosquito magnet too. Good luck and I hope you have some relief soon.
You poor thing!!! Mosquito bites are stinky!! I hope you get feeling better!
That is crazy!!! I can't stand the itch of just one mosquito, let alone 40! Pure torture!
That looks so painful. I hope that it goes away soon.
I didn't have anything that extreme - but when we moved into our new place here - I was attacked like crazy! I'd have like 5 bites at a time - and some were huge! I was searching to bed to make sure we didn't have spiders or bed bugs - and washing everything like crazy! but then all the sudden it all stopped and I haven't had a prob since.
Oh but that's awful they're on the bottom of your feet :( A friend told me to put vinegar on them. It didn't work for me - but maybe it'll work for you? :\
Post a Comment