The boys look SO CUTE in their Easter clothes. They look so handsome! I love how they are best buddies. We loved talking to you guys and actually SEEING you! You all look great! We miss you!
The boys look so darling. I can't beleive how much they are changing. I loved talking to you on the web cam. I'm glad the boys rocked at the egg hunt way to go!! Annette
Your boys are SO handsome! I'm glad you are making friends in Georgia...it's gotta be tough in a new place but you look like you are finding your way. Love your new house too!
Hey there how are you, long time no see. I do not know if your brother told your or not but we are neighbors to him and his wife, and we are in the same ward. As a matter of fact he is my hometeacher finally after almost 8 years of being married Jen and I have a hometeacher that takes the calling with some seriousness he is a good guy, well good finding the site, hope all is well
Marcus and I were Married in the Jordan River Temple on July 5th 2000. I married the boy next door. We have Three boys Branden, Anthony and Preston. Our boys keep us busy! We love them so much and are proud of them! We have fun watching them grow.
5 comments:
The boys look SO CUTE in their Easter clothes. They look so handsome! I love how they are best buddies.
We loved talking to you guys and actually SEEING you! You all look great! We miss you!
The boys look so darling. I can't beleive how much they are changing. I loved talking to you on the web cam. I'm glad the boys rocked at the egg hunt way to go!!
Annette
Your boys are SO handsome! I'm glad you are making friends in Georgia...it's gotta be tough in a new place but you look like you are finding your way. Love your new house too!
Hey there how are you, long time no see. I do not know if your brother told your or not but we are neighbors to him and his wife, and we are in the same ward. As a matter of fact he is my hometeacher finally after almost 8 years of being married Jen and I have a hometeacher that takes the calling with some seriousness he is a good guy, well good finding the site, hope all is well
Love the matching Easter outfits! And dang - 54 eggs?! That's pretty awesome :D
Post a Comment