Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Moving Day! and STUFF

We Moved down the street about a mile to a new home of our own. YEA! Love it!These are my cute boys in the moving van. What a day! But as you can see HAPPY FACES ALL OF THEM. Even the dog wanted a ride. This is the outside Picture. Now for the inside all the" putting stuff away " and I have been a little under the weather so it has been real slow. All well I feel at home!This is a Dr. Seuss hat we made for BRANDEN for Dr. Seuss week hat contest. It is a part in the book One fish two fish red fish blue fish. I do not like this bed at all, a lot of things have come to call a cat a dog a cow a mouse, oh what a bed oh what a house. This is my little TIGER Anthony! His preschool had a circus day and had to dress like something that you would see in a circus and he wanted to be a tiger! He had fun. The preschool went all out and had fun with a HOT DOG lunch and then their take home treat was cotton candy and circus peanuts the marshmallow ones so cute! I picked him up and he had to show me that he leaped through a Ring of Fire. Which was a hula hoop with flames he even did it on all 4's cutie.
Just Anthony being entertaining on the road. My boys are always making us laugh!!!This is a rainbow after a very rainy day in GEORGIA!
SO this is the Wal Mart in Grovetown. Hurry UP WORKERS!!!! FASTER FASTER faster FASTER!!! (that is what i say when i pass by) This is one more thing I just love the Trees in Georgia and they are getting so GREEN with the Rain. As you can see the rain on the car window.

7 comments:

kacee said...

Congrats on your new home! Moving is no fun - but it sure is nice to have a place of your own!

pam said...

YAY! I'm SO excited for you guys! That is so awesome that you found such a great home. I'm looking forward to the pics of the inside. We love you guys and miss you like crazy! The boys are growing up so much. I can't even believe it. Are you coming to visit soon?????

Jonathan and Rachel said...

Can't wait to see the INSIDE of your house!! How exciting!

Tukuafu's said...

COngrats on the new house! It's a beauty!! Seeing those green trees makes me miss GA!!

JAB0218 said...

Glad you got moved and all is well. Those boys are so cute I can't beleive how much they have changed. Hope you are doing good.
Love ya,
Annette

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Haha the moving truck is always exciting! That is if your not the one loading and unloading it - but instead the cute kid in the front seat :D
Congrats on the house - that awesome! And it's super cute - I love it!!!

Shylo said...

It is fun to see what you guys are are up to these days. Your boys are so big...crazy how fast time goes by. Congrats on the new home.


Marcus, Emilie, Branden & Anthony