Branden had to make a thinking hat for school this week. Of course mom went crazy at Micheal's and found the cute stuff to put on it. Anthony got a hat as well and we decorated it with his name and numbers and a left over chicken. Branden's hat had 1 Cow in front 2 dogs three chickens 4 ducks and 5 bee's flying on top. Shapes filling in the holes like triangle square and rectangle. This was a hat that was to review what has been taught so far in school with Math and spelling. He looked cute.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Thinking Hat
Posted by NIXON STUFF at 10:36 AM

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Marcus, Emilie, Branden & Anthony




3 comments:
So cute Em! You are so creative and make such darling things. I'm glad the boys are enjoying school. I miss you
Annette
Those are adorable. Wearing one of those would certainly get me thinking very hard.
Good job crafty Mom! Look at those boys wearing those hats with pride! I am impressed!!
Post a Comment