Wednesday, September 17, 2008

SCHOOL CRAFT= HELP OUT TEACHER

So the thinking cap went so well that the teacher called me at home yesterday and said that she needed help decorating her Monster Garbage Can. It is used in class. She puts a letter on the front and she turns over words on the floor and they put the words in the Monster that begin with the letter so this is the MONSTER BEFORE
Monster after the makeover Front:Monster back:
This was fun Marcus did help me with the teeth. I love making things like this and using my imagination.

3 comments:

Banham Luck! said...

that is the cutest monster I have ever seen!! I bet it went over well with the class. I am sure this will not be your last time to help the teacher with crafts.

JAB0218 said...

What a compliment to you to have Branden's teacher call and ask for your help!! You did an amazing job! I am so grateful to have you in my life. I am thankful that we get to talk on the phone because I miss getting together with you. I'm glad you are good and give the boys a hug from Aunt Net!!
Annette

Jonathan and Rachel said...

Wow ... what a cute little monster! And much better than the older one :)


Marcus, Emilie, Branden & Anthony