Friday, September 26, 2008

Photo Shoot

Branden was having a great time as usual entertaining us so he got dressed up

in a Cowboy/swimmer/tourist type outfit
From here he took pictures around the house and this is what he came up with and these were not all of them just had to pick some to get the idea .
First we have Anthony just hangin out coloring in a new coloring book.
I like how he got a close up on what Anthony was coloring Very Nice and this Picture will not be for sale it will hang on the Mommy fridge. Next we have one of Branden's hundreds of cows on display on the counter. He did take a picture of this cow from all angles.
Next we have a tractor John Deere For sure what else would it be. Branden Loves this tractor.Then Choncho who had many photo's taken at this photo shoot and I just had to pick one Cute Choncho thanks for being so patient.
Last but not least this one is of a decoration I have in the front entry and I just picked it because it turned out pretty good. Happy Autumn!!

I thought that he did pretty good and I wish you could see the rest of them. We had a pretty good laugh watching him around the house taking Pictures in his Cowboy/Swimmer/Tourist outfit.

1 comments:

Erin said...

It looks like you have a budding photographer! He did great and I love the outfit!


Marcus, Emilie, Branden & Anthony