Friday, April 16, 2010

Boys, Easter, Visits and Makeovers!


Picking up Branden from school excited about all the nice treasures he got at his egg hunt.
I went to Anthony's class to help divide the eggs after the Pre K race for the eggs.

Branden and Anthony at school. They both had a Easter Egg hunt and class party. CANDY CANDY CANDY!
I don't think that my sunflowers are going to grow with this much water! BOYS!
( the red dirt did not come out of Branden's shirt if you wanted to know)

Staying in Atlanta with Grandma and Grandpa for a fun Spring Break!
We had a door bell at the hotel. I laughed at that.

View from the Balcony at the pool. Night in Downtown Atlanta.Staying in hotel with Grandma and Grandpa in Atlanta 4 Stars. Best Hotel I have ever stayed in. My Dad said that he felt like the Beverly Hill Billies.
My little Birds that flew into the nest at Atlanta ZOO. They are wearing their hats they got at Coca-cola. They were so funny they were our tour guide through the Zoo and held on to their maps through the entire Zoo.


Before: the makeover

This is our new makeover of our yard. My Mom and Dad came and help me work so hard in my yard. I am so excited. I have the best Mom and Dad EVER!


One of my Favorite parts of the yard is this big red pot full of purple Daisy's. They are one of my Favorite flowers.
Choncho sticking out his tongue.
This is Easter packages from Grandma and Grandpa


Our cute Easter Eggs. The boys were making boy and girl eggs and saying that they were their girlfriends. It was so funny. They are in love with a some of the cute girls in the ward. So one of these eggs might have your daughters name on it. HEHEHE!



Anthony and his girlfriend egg.


This is my tried boys trying to stay awake until they saw the Easter Bunny.
But the bunny was to sneaky!!

6 comments:

JAB0218 said...

So cute I love seeing pictures of hte boys. Your yard looks awesome, I love it! I'm so glad you had fun with mom and dad. I have loved hearing about what you guys did. I can't wait for you to come. I love you guys.

Keddington Chronicles said...

Cute post!!! Fun to see what your cute little family has been up to.

Keddington Chronicles said...

Cute post!!! Fun to see what your cute little family has been up to.

Winn Family said...

that hotel looked so so great! And that is such a cute pic of the boys exhausted on the couch--love it!

Jonathan and Rachel said...

Love the yard ...love the pictures of the boys trying to stay up - and love the easter eggs - AWESOME! Call me next time your in Atlanta :) we'll hang out!

pam said...

Great post, Em!!! I loved reading about everything. Your yard looks amazing! YAY! I loved the pic of the boys trying to stay awake for the Easter Bunny. So cute! Haha!


Marcus, Emilie, Branden & Anthony