Well you will see that I had a hard time getting a serious picture of these cute monkeys. I hope that his will entertain you . I still think they are cute! I just cant believe that my boys are getting to be so grown up. They remind me of me while taking pictures. I always was the one pulling a funny face or something. SEE WHAT I MEAN !!!!
Love this last one Branden trying hard to get his picture taken while I keep telling Anthony to get over here so I can take a picture before church. Saying hey come on we are going to be late. Needless to say I was 20 min early for church trying to get them marching out the door. HEHEHe.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Easter Outfits. HANDSOME LADS
Posted by NIXON STUFF at 10:18 PM

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Marcus, Emilie, Branden & Anthony




2 comments:
So cute I love these little guys! These pictures are so adorable. I love their little poses. Love you guys! PS their outfits look so handsome!!
Hahahaha! SO CUTE!! They look SO HANDSOME! Like they are going to be in a wedding line or something. They SO need to be models! :)
LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment