April 30th Last Day of School for Marcus Yea!!!! Marcus has done a wonderful job at school and we are so proud of all that he has accomplished. Well Done Honey You are The Best!! Marcus has a new friend in this picture, his truck "Bolts" it has brought out a diffrent side of Marcus !!! 
May 1st Yea Marcus is now a 2nd Lieutenant in the Army. Today was the day he Commissioned.
Lynda Marcus' mom and I pinned on his new rank.
Marcus had his Father Paul give him his first sulte his father was a former PO1 in the Coast Guard.
It was a wonderful day!! It is strange to think that this day has come we have waited for this day for 4 years. By the way I thought Marcus looked really good in his Dress uniform, But Marcus looks good everyday!!!
Thanks to all of our family who has been such a great support through this time in our lives and in helping Marcus through school. We have been blessed so much to have such a wonderful family. You are loved and Greatly Appriciated. The Lord has sure watched out for us. He has been on our right hand to help us through.





4 comments:
COngratulations Marcus! We are so proud of you.
Josh, Annette, and Hailie
Emily, I am so glad you have a blog. I am going to miss you when you move. We can at least be blog buddies!! -Angela Keddington-
That is a great accomplishment. Way to go you guys!
Emilie, it's me, Jenn (Horn) White! I was looking at Kim's blog and saw yours! It is so great to see you and your cute family. We'll be out to visit this summer, email me, I would love to get together while I'm there. Gosh! It is so good to see your face!
Post a Comment