The boys are proud of the new finding
Branden is so proud of the little potato bug
and checks on the little Lantis every few minutes. I hope that Lantis lives long in his Kurr jar.
As for Anthony we got the shorts on today and yes we had to have our old cowboy boots on with the shorts. He sure loves the cowboy life.
Branden is so proud of the little potato bug
As for Anthony we got the shorts on today and yes we had to have our old cowboy boots on with the shorts. He sure loves the cowboy life.





3 comments:
Haha! I LOVE these pics of the boys! SO CUTE!!!!! Branden is totally proud of his little potato bug. How does he come up with those names??? Little Anthony is a boy after Shawn's own heart! Love it!!!
That is so cute. I am glad you got something to replace the fish. I heard they have added a queen to the cage for Lantis. What an imagination!
Hi Emilie,
It's been a long time since I've seen you guys. Your boys are darling and are getting so big. Hope your family is doing well.
-Kim Knighton
Post a Comment