Those pictures are so cute!! I love how excited they were. We missed you guys,but I am glad your christmas was fun. You even got a little white stuff. Love you all
Marcus and I were Married in the Jordan River Temple on July 5th 2000. I married the boy next door. We have Three boys Branden, Anthony and Preston. Our boys keep us busy! We love them so much and are proud of them! We have fun watching them grow.
3 comments:
Those pictures are so cute!! I love how excited they were. We missed you guys,but I am glad your christmas was fun. You even got a little white stuff. Love you all
cute cute boys! I love the pic in front of the wreath on the door! Love it!
cute cute boys! I love the pic in front of the wreath on the door! Love it!
Post a Comment