

ALAMO


Wax museum In TX. Last supper.
Shirley Temple. I so wanted to fix her curls. I love Shirley Temple Movies. I Just know that her 52 ringlets are not supposed to look like this. Where is my curling iron when I need it most.
Shirley Temple. I so wanted to fix her curls. I love Shirley Temple Movies. I Just know that her 52 ringlets are not supposed to look like this. Where is my curling iron when I need it most.

This is 4 months of stuff that we packed out of Marcus' hotel. He was never so glad and Happy to say see ya!
Now Marcus is a OR nurse!! I am so proud of all that he has done. He really did an awesome job at school.
I am ever so happy to have my hubby back!!
I want to say a special thanks to my Family! The boys and I had a blast with all of you! I especially want to thank my Mom and Dad for watching Branden and Anthony while I went to visit Marcus in Texas.
Now Marcus is a OR nurse!! I am so proud of all that he has done. He really did an awesome job at school. I am ever so happy to have my hubby back!!
I want to say a special thanks to my Family! The boys and I had a blast with all of you! I especially want to thank my Mom and Dad for watching Branden and Anthony while I went to visit Marcus in Texas.














3 comments:
You're so lucky! We start our four months apart tonight... :[
I love the picture of Marcus laughing with Oprah! Classic!
Those pictures are so fun. I'm glad you had a good time. Hope you are doing well. Love ya.
Post a Comment