Friday, May 15, 2009

Anthony's Preschool Graduation!!

You Did It ANTHONY!!!
We are PROUD of you!You have come a long way from the first day of preschool !

First day of Preschool.



This was a tea party Anthony and I had at his Preschool the other day. It was so fun to be with him at school. He gave me his Mothers day gift at the tea party.
We Love You ANTHONY!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!


4 comments:

JAB0218 said...

YEAH ANTHONY!!! We are so proud of you and the handsome little boy you are! Way to go at preschool we love hearing about all the stiff you are learning. We love you1
The Beckstrands

JAB0218 said...

Sorry Aunt Net meant Sutff not Stiff. I need to go to school so I can spell.
Annette

Winn Family said...

he is so so cute! CONGRATS ANTHONY!!! You're the man!

pam said...

YAY! Congrats to Anthony!!! Those pictures are adorable! I am still so impressed by the Bible song he learned at preschool, the little smarty-pants!


Marcus, Emilie, Branden & Anthony