Thursday, October 16, 2008

We Will Miss You!!!!!

Marcus has left for training. We will miss you so much!!!

10 Things We Will Miss While You are Gone

  1. Our nightly story with all the voices of the characters.
  2. The spider song. Marcus sings to the boys just as he tucks them in.
  3. Your pacing while you talk on the phone
  4. Hugs and Kisses XOxoxoxoxXOOxoxOXOXO
  5. Popcorn time
  6. Holding your hand
  7. The sound of playing with the boys (Monsters)
  8. Toe nails Painted
  9. You taking out the garbage
  10. Just you altogether
The list goes on and on
Thank goodness for email and cell phones what would we do without them!!
WE WILL MISS YOU
SEE YOU DECEMBER
DAD!!!!!

4 comments:

amy hunter said...

Hi Emilie! this is amy. I askjed Jefferson if you had a blog...it is cute! And so is your family. Less than 8 weeks to go!

amy

p.s. check out our blog sometime. its http://wearehunters.blogspot.com

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Hey Emilie! I saw your blog on Jefferson and Amys blog - and thought I'd say hi! Oh - it's Dan Fedderson's wife Sara :)
How are you guys liking GA? Are your boys adjusting okay?
Anyways - I hope all is well! Hope to talk to you later - Sara

Oh - our blog - danandsarafed.blogspot.com

the narrator said...

Hello! My name is Loyd Ericson. I served with Marcus on Maui a decade ago and have been trying to find him since. If you see this Marcus, email me at loydo38 at ericsonhome dot net.

If he is unable to see this, could you, Emilie, email me.

Loyd

Unknown said...

Wow. Hello Nixon Family. My name is Hali'a Marks and well, Marcus, or Elder Nixion, taught my family and I and we later were baptized. All five of us. The last thing I heard from Elder Nixon was that he got married. But that was a long time ago. It'll be awesome to hear from you guys. Please, if you are able to, email me as soon as time permits. I was 9 when i was baptized now I am 19. crazy huh. haha well my family and I would love to hear he 411 with you all.
Aloha,
Hali'a Marks

chasmarks@yahoo.com


Marcus, Emilie, Branden & Anthony