Well the time has come. We will be moving to Augusta Georgia! We need to be there by July 14th to check into Fort Gordon. This has come on really fast. We thought that we would not be moving until October. When we opened the orders the other day we were in shock and now we are still shocked 2 days later. We have a lot to do to get ready for the big move. We are excited to finally move forward on plans. Although it is a sad time to be so far away from family. I am so glad for technology these days, to be able to talk to family email and also this blog to update everyone on what is going on in our life.
I love you all and feel so bless to have such a loving and supportive family that will stand by us no matter where we are or what goes on in our life.
Friday, June 20, 2008
Augusta Georgia
Posted by NIXON STUFF at 3:49 PM

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Marcus, Emilie, Branden & Anthony




5 comments:
Wow!!! That's fast! Sad, but so exciting for you guys! So, maybe respond to my blog, and get me your friend that does hair's phone # (I guess I'll need it quicker than I thought). I'm excited for you & your new adventure!!! And, I for one, am really glad you have a blog. Well, maybe e-mail. I guess your friend won't want her phone # on my blog :)
That is fast. You'll have to update me with your new address when you get in! I'm happy for you guys, sad for your families who are going to miss you so much. You are right on the border of SC - love that place. You will love it there - as long as you can make it through July & August...it's so stinking HOT!
We will definately miss you all! At least we can still keep in touch other ways and we are excited to come out and visit! Hailie is really going to miss her two best friends, Branden and Anthony. We love you!
The Beckstrands
WE ARE GOING TO MISS YOU GUYS LIKE CRAZY! Family parties just won't be the same. No Branden and Anthony to come give hugs and be all active and crazy, no Marcus doing the "scalamante" (I have NO idea how to spell it!), and no Emilie telling us about peanuts, broccoli, and other foods! (What was it you were telling us about peanuts last night??? Hahaha!!)We'll e-mail, blog, and call!!! It won't be the same as seeing you guys and hugging the boys, but at least we get to keep in touch. We need to have tons of family time before you leave. Love you guys!!!
Moving to AZ was tough, but GA? Just the humidity alone will hurt you!
Good luck with the move, hopefully since it is a transfer, they will send a moving truck! That alone pretty much wiped out our savings. I hated packing and moving everything. It will be an adventure, you guys will do fine.
Post a Comment